[Coral-List] Call for zooxanthellae photos

Gabriel Grimsditch gabriel_grimsditch at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:01:10 EDT 2008

Dear Coral-list

IUCN is putting together some short educational videos on coral reef resilience, and of course one of the videos is on zooxanthellae clades. Zooxanthellae video footage is difficult to come by, but we can make do with stills at the moment.

To this end, we would appreciate it if you could please send high resolution photos of zooxanthellae or experiments involving zooxanthellae clades to the following addresses-
ggrimsditch at iucnus.org (Gabriel Grimsditch)
dobura at cordioea.org (Dr David Obura)

Thank you for your time, we look forward to your photos
Gabriel Grimsditch
IUCN Global Marine Programme and CORDIO East Africa
Mombasa, Kenya