[Coral-List] MORE ON JOB POSTINGS RE: Job Postings: Please Read

David M. Lawrence dave at fuzzo.com
Thu Sep 18 14:18:20 EDT 2008

For the record, I see on other lists (like CLIMLIST) plenty of job
listings/fellowships, etc., for EU-passport holders or UK-passport
holders only.  I've seen similar restrictions from other regions of the
world, too.  As tempting as the jobs are, and as disappointing it may be
to find I am ineligible for them, I wouldn't want to limit others'
opportunities by insisting that such citizenship-specific jobs be banned
from the list.

Dave