[Coral-List] "Job postings" Maybe a new/alternative topic

Tom Williams ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 11:22:53 EDT 2008

CoraListers

Hurrah for Jim, someone is going to divert some of the stuff you have to sort through...ALWAYS DEEPLY APPRECIATE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE LEVEL AND SANITY OF THE CORAL LIST.

I have been watching the Jobs debate...there are many reasons for limiting nationalities whcih have to do with funding to only those country men/women of the same as the donor of the money - directly/indirectly.

As a diversion, how about those who have used the coral list to get references and information for their use in the commercial world of the "marine consultant" who never returns even a status copy as to how the info / references were used and how it protected even one square meter of coral reef.... everytime I see a Halcrow, Fugro, etc.....in an address I wince...or become upset...and take it out on the next Halcrow, Fugro, etc. project I can find....

Dr. Tom Williams
Dubai, UAE/LACal