[Coral-List] [Fwd: Climate science research opportunites - Pacificregion]

Mark Eakin Mark.Eakin at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 16 12:50:10 EDT 2009

While this job opportunity is mostly for climate scientists, it does
include jobs in the area of Ocean Processes including sea level rise
and ocean acidification.

Begin forwarded message:

C. Mark Eakin, Ph.D.
Coordinator, NOAA Coral Reef Watch
Center for Satellite Applications and Research
Satellite Oceanography & Climate Division
e-mail: mark.eakin at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

E/RA31, SSMC1, Room 5308
1335 East West Hwy
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3226
301-713-2857 x109                   Fax: 301-713-3136

"Together, we must confront climate change by ending the world's
dependence on fossil fuels, by tapping the power of new sources of
energy like the wind and sun, and calling upon all nations to do their
part. And I pledge to you that in this global effort, the United
States is now ready to lead."
Barack Obama, Apr. 5 2009