[Coral-List] Global Warming, Climate Change and Biodiversity stock images for non-profit use

RainbowWarriorsInternational southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 12:36:15 EDT 2009

Dear all,

Sorry for cross-posting.
We are looking for sources of royalty free stock images and photos of issues related to global warming, climate change and biodiversity for various web sites we are building.

Are there any sources of good stock photos, including of scientific field research which do not cost an arm and a leg to use on non-profit sites?

We are building both global and regional Caribbean sites, so we are looking for images from all over the world.

Milton Ponson, President
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
(Rainbow Warriors International) Tel. +297 568 5908
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Email: southern_caribbean at yahoo.com Web Sites: http://www.southerncaribbean..org   http://www.rainbowwarriors.net (Global)
http://www.projectparadigm.info

To unite humanity in a global society dedicated to a sustainable way of life