[Coral-List] Acroporid spawning in PR

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Thu Aug 13 20:33:25 EDT 2009

Likely but not certain.  Part of my group and some UPRM faculty and students are planning to check it out.  That is the only way to know.  We still have no clue as to mechanisms controlling all this so all we have is past experience and intuition to go on.

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Professor of Marine Biology
Coral Reef Research Program, Center for Marine Science
University of North Carolina Wilmington
5600 Marvin K. Moss Lane
Wilmington NC 28409
Tel:  (910)962-2362; fax: (910)962-2410;  cell:  (910)200-3913
http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta