[Coral-List] Pdf requests

Brittany Huntington brittanyhuntington at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 14:08:30 EDT 2009

If anyone has a working pdf to the following two articles from Biological Conservation, I would greatly appreciate copies.  Our RSMAS link on journal website only produce error messages.
Thanks in advance,Brittany Huntington
Title:The importance of spatial scale for the conservation of tidal flat macrobenthos: An example from New South Wales, AustraliaAuthors:Winberg,P.C.; Lynch,T.P.; Murray,A.; Jones,A.R.; Davis,A.R.Source:Biol.Conserv., 2007, 134, 3, 310-320
Title:Spatial assessment of benefits of a coastal Mediterranean Marine Protected AreaAuthors:Stelzenmüller,Vanessa; Maynou,Francesc; Martín,PalomaSource:Biol.Conserv., 2007, 136, 4, 571-583