[Coral-List] World Sponge Conference 2010 accommodations

Melissa DeBiasse mdebiasse at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:26:18 EST 2009

Dear sponge and coral listers (my apologies for cross postings),
My name is Melissa DeBiasse and I am a graduate student at Louisiana State University, USA.  I plan on attending the World Sponge Conference in Girona, Spain from the 20th to 24th of September 2010.  I am writing to inquire if anyone would be interested in sharing a room for the duration of the meeting.  Early registration ends on the 30th of December so please email me before then if you are interested.  Thank you!  Melissa DeBiasse

---

Melissa DeBiasse

PhD Candidate
Hellberg Lab