[Coral-List] The essential guide to Copenhagen

anne sheppard a.sheppard at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:34:58 EST 2009

Dear Coral Listers
For some reason I can't fathom, the link to 'the essential guide to Copenhagen' that I posted earlier does not seem to work.If you go to youtube and search for Dr Seuss COP15 you will get it (the now show link).I was going to say it is not actually a serious report, but in a way it really is!  It is a satirical poem, probably very accurate but also very funny (I think so anyway!).best wishesAnne

Anne Sheppard
 Protect ChagosOpportunities to take part in the creation of the planet's largest Marine Protected Area do not come often!
Go to our web site www.protectchagos.org to learn more.