[Coral-List] lion fish remedies

Michael Lombardi explore at oceanopportunity.com
Fri Feb 6 14:17:54 EST 2009

Hi folks,

Your responses have been overwhelming, and consistent! Thank you for the
links and resources. They have been forwarded to the team of physicians
managing this patient. Naturally, with HIPAA and whatnot, I probably won't
learn much from what transpires. However, I do now that the info is
appreciated. This is naturally a rare occurrence here in Northeast hospitals
(the injury occurred in warm waters.no need to panic about the northward
lionfish migration!).

Cheers,

Mike

Michael Lombardi

 <http://www.oceanopportunity.com/> Oceans of Opportunity

The Explorer's Club, MN'07

 <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1102067254741&p=oi> Join our
mailing list to receive '
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1102067254741&p=oi> The
Explorer's Voice', the e-newsletter communicating Oceans of Opportunity to
this, and future generations.

Get the new  <https://www.cardpartner.com/enduser.aspx?AEID=C7C45> Ocean
Opportunity VISA card. It gives back to the ocean with every purchase.