[Coral-List] Environmental Science MS AU

Stephen MacAvoy macavoy at american.edu
Tue Jan 6 16:41:56 EST 2009

The Department of Environmental Science at American University in
Washington DC invites applications from students interested in
graduate work at the interface of science and policy. Located minutes
from downtown DC, and the states of Maryland and Virginia, graduate
students in our program have the unique opportunity to build on
classroom instruction with internships and fellowships at all levels
of government as well as with the many NGO’s headquartered in this
region. The
Department offers competitive fellowships, teaching assistantships
and student grants to qualified applicants. For more information, go
to: www.american.edu/cas/env_std/environ_about.html or contact Dr.
Steve MacAvoy at macavoy at american.edu or 202-885-3003.  A list of
positions obtained by our students upon completion of the program is
available upon request.