[Coral-List] attaching coral skeletons and shells

Brad Baldwin bbaldwin at stlawu.edu
Thu Jul 23 09:05:35 EDT 2009

Hi folks-
Any suggestions on the best ways to glue coral rubble together
underwater to make small artificial reefs? Alternatively I would like to
do the same with empty conch shells. I know many of you do reef
restoration work and glue coral fragments/cultured juveniles down
underwater so am hopeful you can share some tips on products and
techniques.
Thanks, Brad

Brad Baldwin
Department of Biology/Johnson Hall 123