[Coral-List] wants you to take action on "Save the HBOI ship and submersibles"!

Christina Kellogg ckellogg at usgs.gov
Tue Jun 2 15:50:50 EDT 2009

After signing the petition, you can find more information at:

http://www.saveoursubs.com/  (history, photos, and other information related
to the petition)

http://deepseanews.com/ (there are blog posts about the sub and by
scientists who have used it)

Christina A. Kellogg, Ph.D.
Environmental Microbiologist,
Coastal and Watershed Science Team

US Geological Survey
Florida Integrated Science Center
600 4th Street South
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701

PH: (727) 803-8747 X3128
FAX:(727) 803-2031
Email: ckellogg at usgs.gov

http://coastal.er.usgs.gov/coral-microbes/
http://coastal.er.usgs.gov/african_dust/
"the role of infinitely small in nature is infinitely large"-Louis Pasteur