[Coral-List] Request re: Michelle Paddack

Steve LeGore slegore at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 25 11:21:57 EDT 2009

Can anyone provide Michelle Paddack's e-mail address or other contact coordinates?  I wish to contact her about the recent news release concerning her work on declining fish populations in the Caribbean, but I cannot find her in the Simon Fraser University online directories.

This spelling, by the way, is from the news article.  One search responded by asking if I meant "Paddock," but when I responded affirmatively, the search was negative anyway.

Thank you!
Steve

Steve LeGore, Ph.D.
LeGore Environmental Associates, Inc.
2804 Gulf Drive N.
Holmes Beach, Florida 34217 USA
Executive Director,
Association of Marine Laboratories of the Caribbean
Tel: 941/778-4650
Fax: 941/778-4761
Cell: 941/447-8010
GMT + 4 hrs