[Coral-List] IMP morphometrics software: Installation probelms

Marcus Gregson Marcus.A.Gregson at student.uts.edu.au
Sun Mar 29 02:40:35 EDT 2009

Hi Listers,I was hoping someone with IMP experience may be able to help me load this software. I have installed the required Matlab Installer file (mglinstaller.exe). I have also installed the complete IMP package into the \bin\win32 directory. However, when I try to run the individual software programs (eg CoordGen) I get an error message "Unable to locate component. This application has failed to start because libmmfile.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem". This occurs with all the programs in the IMP package.I've tried reintsalling, but have had no luck. Does anyone have any advice?Many thanks,Marcus

----
Marcus Gregson
PhD Candidate
Department of Environmental Sciences
University of Technology, Sydney
PO Box 123
Broadway 2007
Ph: +61 2 9514 8346
Marcus.A.Gregson at student.uts.edu.au

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If

Think. Green. Do.