[Coral-List] thanks

Melissa K. Demetrikopoulos, Ph.D. mdemetr at biophi.org
Tue Nov 24 16:16:11 EST 2009

Gene and Jim,
Thanks for hopfully ending that thread!
I would like to say that I do appreciate that the coral list does occasionally wander into the educational offerings as well since I think these are directly tied to the research. While these are a bit tangental to the original intent, I believe that they are appropriate to the list. I wonder if there would be any thoughts to officially adding to the official list of topics such that the last item could be "educational endeavors related to the above topics". This would just broaden some of the other topics already listed such as the symposium and college courses.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Melissa

Melissa K. Demetrikopoulos, Ph.D.Director of Scientific Communications andChair, Division of Program Development and AssessmentInstitute for Biomedical PhilosophyPO Box 1528Dunedin, FL 34697TEL: 305-240-1522 mdemetr at BioPhi.org

Message: 4