[Coral-List] Fw: About Coral List rewrite

vassil zlatarski vzlatarski at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 16:46:35 EST 2009

Jim,

People all over the world are very grateful  to you and your team for what you did and are doing for the Coral-List.  Nevertheless, Gene's preoccupation is well constructive.

Cheers,

Vassil

Vassil N. Zlatarski
D. Sc. (Biology), Ph.D. (Geology)
131 Fales Rd., Bristol, RI 02809, USA; tel.: +1-401-254-5121