[Coral-List] About Coral List rewrite

RainbowWarriorsInternational southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 12:49:27 EST 2009

Dear Gene,

The absence of the word science in what constitutes a range of valid scientific themes in no way implies the absence of science itself.

An entirely different story is when e.g. AGW researchers use the word science all the time for endeavors which do not pass the test of rigor for what constitutes science.

Milton Ponson, President
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
(Rainbow Warriors International) Tel. +297 568 5908
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Email: southern_caribbean at yahoo.com    http://www.rainbowwarriors.net (Global)
http://www.projectparadigm.info

To unite humanity in a global society dedicated to a sustainable way of life