[Coral-List] Copenhagen flop revisited: Gene Shinn again confusingweather and climate

Ove Hoegh-Guldberg oveh at uq.edu.au
Tue Oct 27 02:38:49 EDT 2009

Well said John.  This sort of unsophisticated viewpoint is simply
misleading.

Regards,

Ove

Ove Hoegh-Guldberg

Smart State Premier's Fellow (2008-2013), Director, Global Change
Institute; Director, Stanford Australia; Reviewing Editor at Science
Magazine, and Deputy Director, ARC Centre for Excellence in Coral Reef
Studies; BLOG: www.climateshifts.org LAB: www.coralreefecosystems.org