[Coral-List] Public perceptions about climate change

John Ogden jogden at MARINE.USF.EDU
Wed Oct 28 16:20:22 EDT 2009

Dear Friends,

Ah, but there are enlightened minds out there.  I offer one of my
favorite quotes: "One should ... be able to see things as hopeless and
yet be determined to make them otherwise" (F. Scott Fitzgerald).

Forge on regardless!

John C. Ogden, Director
Florida Institute of Oceanography
Professor of Integrative Biology