[Coral-List] Fw: Re: In defense of Caribbean hybrid Acropora prolifera

vassil zlatarski vzlatarski at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 12:13:18 EDT 2009

Dear Coral-List,

I am sure that the propagation success of this Acropora hybrid in Jamaica will present interest for many colleagues.   The only clarification I would like to make is that Nikki Fogarty is a graduate student of Prof. Don Levitan.

Cheers,

Vassil

131 Fales Rd., Bristol, RI 02809, USA; tel.: +1-401-254-5121