[Coral-List] Removal of Oculina varicosa from the list of 83 corals proposed for ESA listing...

Sarah Heberling Sarah.Heberling at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 6 13:59:41 EDT 2010

For NMFS' reasons for not reviewing the status of /Oculina varicosa/
further, please refer to the 90-day finding at our website here:
http://sero.nmfs.noaa.gov/pr/esa/pdf/75FR6616_90day_Finding_83_Corals.pdf

In the summary, we state:
"we find that the petition fails to present substantial scientific or
commercial information indicating that the petitioned action may be
warranted for /Oculina varicosa/."

Thank you again,
Sarah

--
Sarah E. Heberling
NOAA Fisheries Service
Email: Sarah.Heberling at noaa.gov
Web: http://sero.nmfs.noaa.gov/pr/pr.htm

"What good is a used up world; and how could it be worth having?"