[Coral-List] Deep Sea discoveries and other discoveries published.

MelissaE Keyes melissae.keyes at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 12:31:47 EDT 2010

Dear Listers,

The link I sent yesterday is updated often, so if you'd like to see the miniscule video in question, please click April 11 in the calendar on the side.

http://www.thesearethevoyages.net/apr11.html

I've been asked what is my problem with this.  Well, I could watch the whole raw video over and over.  Surely the ROV recorded more than twenty seconds of video.  They speak of different colored vents.

>From what I understand, they are on their way in a submersible to see it in person.

I'll never have the opportunity to go, although I'd give an awful lot to be able to.

 I wish they'd share some substance, that's all.

Cheers,
Melissa E. Keyes
St. Croix,
U.S.Virgin Islands