[Coral-List] Web cam for aquarium

Brian Walker walkerb at nova.edu
Fri Apr 16 11:41:04 EDT 2010

Hi Andy,

Check out Seaviewer's cameras. We use them for a lot of drop-camera work
with good results. They are tethered and do well in low light. They are not
specifically designed for web cam use, but they plug into any analog device.

http://www.seaviewer.com/

Cheers,

Brian K. Walker, Ph.D.
Research Scientist