[Coral-List] Lyngbya bloom

Mark Vergara markvergara at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 12:17:12 EDT 2010

Following on Gene Shinn's info on *Lyngbya* bloom stimulated by iron in the
water, then it would explain the overgrowth of *Lyngbya* on a ship grounding
site we surveyed in northwest Philippines were the ship was not yet removed.

Mark Vergara
The Marine Science Institute
University of the Philippines