[Coral-List] Coral Reef Degradation

MelissaE Keyes melissae.keyes at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 14:34:31 EDT 2010

Hello, Listers,

The public doesn't really believe the oceans and coral reefs are in so much trouble.  They see the beautiful programs like Blue Planet and even when the divers go diving, they can't see much more than the pretty fish.  Dive buddies of mine think I'm nuts when I point at coral.

It will be interesting to see the turn out for the Disney movie that promises to give money to Save the Reefs if you attend the first few days.  Funny, I've looked at the trailers, and don't see any images of corals anywhere.  Where did they find all those big critters and huge schools of fish???

Movie opens April 22.

cheers,

Melissa