[Coral-List] Japan Ocean Acidification Project (Akira Iguchi)

井口 亮 wiguchi at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 21:50:38 EDT 2010

Dear Coral List members

Thank you very much for many access to our AICAL project website (http://aical-sesoko.jp/en) and requests for our papers and many comments. I strongly felt that many researchers are interested in ocean acidification.
Now, we are now preparing for some papers based on the results using high precise pCO2 control system (named as AICAL system). These results would be very informative to understand how reef organisms could acclimate or adapt to future climate change. In the future, we hope to introduce these contents also through this ML again.
Yours sincerely

Akira Iguchi, PhD
Research fellow
Sesoko Station, Tropical Biosphere Research Center, University of the Ryukyus
3422 Sesoko, Motobu, Okinawa, 905-0227, Japan
TEL (Docomo): 080-1765-5711
Email (PC): iguchi.a0218 at gmail.com
Email (Docomo): iguchi_a0218 at docomo.ne.jp
Website: http://www.geocities.jp/iguchi_hsmaj/indexENG1.html======================================================