[Coral-List] [Fwd: Re: NY Times: Oil in Gulf Poses Only Slight Risk, New US Report Says]

Suzanne Bolton Suzanne.Bolton at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 5 13:14:29 EDT 2010

__BP oil spill budget report_
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103599675426&s=418&e=001Spm8Lkti4iEpqOXZg4BNc8jQ3mAJgfuiGKT84LfYJokBOuW6nZNHIZl0diAisisIjiyx6kWWJRu7KuZqCQon89Zn4X4H9tHo2Sdjb0y_9VEp1--qKj1iO8ShugPdYzCCOHzfDdaoviltGrABpJznRzcANzFbZqTwe9wv28mGJhzoWQj9X-tziw1wZwXUsS33l1QxAvvje9OM4EaTYFDiTA==>

_See if this site works if not et me know and I will get the report for
you.   You certainly have a right to question
the science but much is based on models that can be tweaked many ways.
A lot of questions remain.  SUZ