[Coral-List] Media and Oil Spill Science

Ted Morris easy501 at zianet.com
Sat Aug 28 12:55:56 EDT 2010

It is really sad to see this thread devolve over the last four weeks into a
discussion of who works for who, or what someone believes of someone else's
motives, or how industry/government/media interact, instead of an evaluation
of data existing data and proposals for specific research to resolve
remaining questions.

It seems to me that, as in the nation as a whole, this thread has descended
into a political discussion of the event, and nothing else of value is
coming from it.

Ted Morris,
Interested Amateur