[Coral-List] Media and Oil Spill Science

Tom Moore tom.moore at noaa.gov
Sat Aug 28 14:27:17 EDT 2010

To be very clear I think Mr. Challenger may be confused as I am the Tom Moore who works for NOAA and not the author of the referenced post below.  As an active responder to to the Oil Spill I have not and will not be participating in Coral List discussions on the topic.

Tom

Tom Moore
NOAA/NRDA
NOAA Restoration Center