[Coral-List] ACRS Conference Registration - Reminder

Anna Scott ascott at nmsc.edu.au
Tue Aug 31 01:23:30 EDT 2010

Hi All

If you are planning on coming to the Australian Coral Reef Society
Conference in Coffs Harbour (10-13th September 2010) it would be great if
you could please register prior to this Friday, as we need to get final
numbers to the venues for catering purposes etc. Registration and payment
forms can be found at:
http://www.australiancoralreefsociety.org/2010_conference_Registration.htm.
Once complete they need to be sent to: acrs at cms.uq.edu.au

Also we would encourage any students that are presenting to become a member
of the Society (membership forms can be found at:
http://www.australiancoralreefsociety.org/memberapplication.htm), this will
enable you to be considered for the student awards.

Looking forward to a great conference!

Kind regards

Anna

Anna Scott, PhD
Associate Lecturer
Treasurer, Australian Coral Reef Society
Southern Cross University
National Marine Science Centre
PO Box J321
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450