[Coral-List] sarcasm, endless disagreements, personal attacks

David Obura dobura at cordioea.org
Wed Dec 1 14:52:08 EST 2010

Hi all,

I have been a long time subscriber to coral-list, reading on and off as time and other things permit. Having just tried to re-engage in the last few months I also find the posts generally long, tedious, off-topic, repetitively-mutually-antagonistic and not very informative. I'm not sure a Socratic cafe is feasible in this format, and there are many excellent blogs and other such fora for those who want to engage in dialogue. Moving/returning to the anonymous engineers' call for "concise announcements/responses, information on upcoming events, data, employment opps (not resumes!!!), projects, research ..." would in my opinion be useful. Jim you've soldiered on with us for a long time, but I do feel this has gone to far!!

respects!!

David Obura