[Coral-List] "sarcasm, endless disagreements, personal attacks..."

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 3 07:21:09 EST 2010

Indeed, I much support Ed's list (below) and hope others whose messages
seem to streak tangential consider going to that list.

One of my team also moderates Coral-List from time to time, and I like
the way he chooses what goes through:  if the message doesn't contain
the world "coral" in it, he's apt to reject it.  Ah, the sagacity of
simplicity!

    Jim