[Coral-List] sarcasm, disagreements, etc

Rudy Bonn rudy_bonn at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 13:50:53 EST 2010

There is nothing wrong with lively debate, it provides me, with the opportunity to see more than one side of an issue, the sarcasm and name calling can be left out, but in my case, the more debate the better, and I was wondering Jim, why does the list keep running the same threads for days on in, just curious, I also believe that folks need to be a little more succinct in their expressions, that would be a big help.  Lets face it, the reason most of us subscribe to the list in the first place is because we are all concerned about the health and sustainability of the world ocean and all of its components, in this case, coral reef ecosystems take priority.  If we are to safe our coral reefs, and ultimately our ocean, we need to work together towards solutions, we know many as they are obivious to anyone who has a brain, I would hope, and it is only through scientific knowledge and expression that we are to arrive at those solutions, another fact, science
 is not always an exact science, therefore the need for debate and differences of opinions, it helps to see all ideas and thoughts, put them together and estabish methods and means to solving problems, one of the biggest problems we face is that there is just too damn many of us, we cant start a soylent green factory now can we, we all and I mean the entire world community has to work together, its a challenge, but we have no choice,

Rudy S Bonn
Director of Marine Projects
Reef Relief
631 Greene Street