[Coral-List] sarcasm, disagreements, etc

Tom Williams ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 14:48:35 EST 2010

To ALL - reminder

A good physicist friend a long time ago said the difference between us and other scientists is that "We know how wrong we are..."  Also science/scientific method supposedly trains us to know what is NOT (most of the time) rather than what IS...and almost by definition we can't really be sure that it is NOT...

BUT Life is NOT science and decisions are being made now based on info which can't not be FULLY verified - only hope - and I go back to the medicial approach - "informed Consent" and "Do NO Harm" wish BP in GoM would have followed same...

Tom