[Coral-List] Sarcasm, disagreements, etc.

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 6 12:44:00 EST 2010

It's embarrassing for me to "approve" messages like this, as I then
appear self-congratulatory, but like I said, I try to be even-handed;
so, with that said, I don't mind letting some of you blast me for my
lack of balance or whatever (don't worry--I won't remove you from the
list).  We ARE looking at some new ways to filter traffic so that you
can just delete messages that you probably won't be interested in.

(Also, thanks to those of you who have sent me similar messages as
Billy...I wasn't fishing for them, but they're nice to receive.)