[Coral-List] Climate and the Sun? CORALS??

Tom Williams ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 12:16:04 EST 2010

Yes I dealt with real time sunspot cycle several years ago...We were doing stormwater planningand design in Aleppo and Latakia Syria...our records analysis showed a lower number than those of a previous analysis for rainfall>runoff>storm drainage requirements THEN we compared/combined and the their higher runoff was related to an early part of the subnspot cycle and our lower values related to the later part of the cycle ---- so what does this have to do with CORALS....

A friend of mine a long time ago did a lot of sectioning of paleozoic corals and was looking for cyclics...and thought he had some...

Has anyone done sectioning of corals that may represent the last 1000years (I also like tree rings...good stuff) and seen any trends or cycles???

Tom