[Coral-List] Bumphead parrotfish Endangered Species protection petition

dfenner at blueskynet.as dfenner at blueskynet.as
Mon Feb 8 15:43:40 EST 2010

It appears that the URL I gave in my message for the endangered species petition
for bumphead parrotfish was incorrect.  I have a new URL that should work:

http://www.wildearthguardians.org/Portals/0/legal/listing_petition_parrotfish_12.31.09.pdf

Failing that, just go to www.wildearthguardians.org, go to the left where it
says BioBlitz and click on "view all BioBlitz featured so far" and then find
bumpheads on the list and click on "requests protection".

Sorry for the inconvenience,  Doug

http://www.wildearthguardians.org/Wildlife/ProtectingEndangeredSpecies/TheWesternArk/tabid/124/Default.asp

http://www.sharksavers.org/en/education/sharks-are-in-trouble/399-loss-of-large-fish-on-coral-reefs.html

http://www.coralscience.org/main/articles/climate-a-ecology-15/decline-large-coral-fish