[Coral-List] 2nd Asia Pacific Coral Reef Symposium (2nd APCRS)

Thamasak Yeemin thamasakyeemin at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 07:18:29 EST 2010

Dear Coral Reef Researchers,

We would like to remind you that the 2nd Asia Pacific Coral Reef Symposium will be held in Phuket, Thailand during 20th-24th June, 2010. The information of the symposium is available at http://www.thaicoralreef.in.th/2ndAPCRS/main.html. There will be keynote addresses, invited speakers, 24 mini-symposia (oral/poster presentations), workshops, student competition, side events, exhibitions, social activities and tours. The deadline for abstract submission is 1st March 2010.

We would like to invite you, your colleagues, your students and your family to join us for greater cooperation among all researchers and managers in the Asia Pacific region.

Thank you and best regards,
Thamasak Yeemin

Thamasak Yeemin, D.Sc.
Marine Biodiversity Research Group
Department of Biology, Faculty of Science
Ramkhamhaeng University
Huamark, Bangkok 10240, THAILAND
Tel/Fax: +66-2310-8415
Cell phone: +668-1842-3056