[Coral-List] Climate report from the Arctic

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 7 09:48:54 EST 2010

With all due respect to Gene, the article posted from
the Washington Post (1922) has made the rounds before.
References can be found citing the same source in 2007
and 2008. Fox News and both Rush Limbaugh and
Sean Hannity have already, in the past, effectively
exploited this reference. A rather comprehensive
explanation and analysis of the underlining factors
can be found at this link:
  http://www.skepticalscience.com/article.php?a=1691

I only suggest that there must be a reason that these
very same references keep somehow springing back
into life as if they were new revelations.

By the way, it sure is cold outside almost everywhere
across the country. I expect my skeptical friends will
continue to remind me of that.

With warm regards,
Steve