[Coral-List] Fwd: Job Seekers

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 8 08:41:48 EST 2010

Wonderful.  Even MY posting got cut off!  I tell ya' I'm still in the
dark about why the listserver sometimes cuts content off and other times
it doesn't.  Here goes again:
post resumes and job requests on Coral-List.  However, keep your eyes
open on Coral-List, because as you've just seen, jobs are posted all the
time.  You may also wish to scan the archives, at

http://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/

and there are also some resources listed here, in an old December, 2005
post:

http://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/2005-December/034169.html

    I hope this helps!

    Cheers,