[Coral-List] New coral reef resource at www.reefrelieffounders.com

DeeVon Quirolo dquirolo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 18:12:35 EST 2010

*Online Coral Reef Resource Now Available at ReefReliefFounders.com*

Reef Relief founders Craig and DeeVon Quirolo retired from the grassroots
organization last July, only to begin an effort to provide an online
resource on coral reefs.  Our new website provides all the award-winning
educational tools, grassroots strategies, project reports and images of
coral reefs assembled during our work over the past 23 years in the Florida
Keys and throughout the Caribbean protecting coral reefs.  You can find it
at www.reefrelieffounders.com.

“We just wanted to insure that others can learn from our experiences and
continue the important work of saving endangered coral reefs,” noted DeeVon.
“Craig’s image archive from all the years he monitored coral reefs,
especially those revealing new coral diseases, are invaluable to
researchers, students, media, divers and the general public to learn about
coral reefs.  We hope to inspire a new generation of sea fans!”

The Quirolos new website features blogs on reef news, science and even
offshore oil, along with over 10,000 free images of coral reefs from coral
surveys in the Florida Keys, Jamaica, Cuba, Bahamas and elsewhere.  Craig
Quirolo has produced numerous reef videos on the Youtube site accessible
from the webpage.  So check it out, make it a favorite and return often to
see new posts and add a link from your site to this new resource for saving
endangered coral reefs.  For more information, email dquirolo at gmail.com or
go to www.reefrelieffounders.com.