[Coral-List] Coral-List: another milestone

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 26 11:57:45 EST 2010

Jeez, now I feel like it DID look like I posted it to solicit
compliments!  ARgh, anyway, one of the reasons I post this is so that
people know just how many people are listening so that they are careful
in what they say.  A really good post could make big ripples (as in the
current Chagos thread), just as a bad one could (at least one career has
been ruined, years ago).

Thanks, Billy.