[Coral-List] Positions with The Nature Conservancy, USVI

Jeanne Brown jeanne_brown at tnc.org
Tue Jul 6 16:54:45 EDT 2010

Good Day,

The Nature Conservancy in the USVI has three vacant positions in the
USVI. Responsibilities include operating coral restoration projects on
St. Croix and St. Thomas. Advanced SCUBA and boat operations experience
required, Scientific Diving preferred.

(1) full-time term-limited (2 year) position on St. Croix (Science Tech
I, ID# 12136);

(1) full-time, short-term position on St. Croix (Science Tech I, ID#
12137); and

(1) full-time, short-term position on St. Thomas (Science Tech I, ID#
12165).

Full job descriptions are available at www.nature.org/careers, How to
Apply / View Positions, search by job ID#,  title, or USVI.  Closing
date is July 18, 2010.    All applications must be made on line.
Please, no inquiries to sender.

Thank you,

Jeanne

________________________________