[Coral-List] Gene for president

Les Kaufman lesk at bu.edu
Tue Mar 2 14:56:35 EST 2010

I vote for Gene.  Right on!

The Diadema thing early on also included Alina Szmant, Judy Lang, and
me among others.  We gathered our sheckels together for Tom to do the
first rearings.  Actually the second rearings, Bob Carpenter did the
first.  One individual, but the first!

Basically there are quite a few about learning by trial and error how
to build miniature limestone sand castles (locally intensive reef
stewardship) that might survive the coming tide.  We (inclusively)
may easily be mistaken for fanatics tilting at windmills.  However,
the world looks very different and very interesting when you are tilted.

Les

Message: 2