[Coral-List] recent paper

Andrew Halford andrew.halford at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 20:30:24 EST 2010

Hi Listers,

I would like to draw your attention to a recently published paper which was
admirably initiated and put together by Sean Wilson, after canvassing the
opinions of many scientists about where reef fish research should be heading
in this era of climate change.

Wilson et al. (2010) Crucial knowledge gaps in current understanding of
climate change impacts on coral reef fishes. Journal of Experimental Biology
213(6): 894-900

This paper distills the collective thoughts of 35 eminent scientists into 53
questions that should be priority research areas. If you are looking for
inspiration this is a good place to start.

I, and any of the other co-authors on the paper would be happy to email a
pdf copy of the paper to interested parties.

cheers

Andy

--
Andrew Halford