[Coral-List] MS positions

Amy Baco-Taylor abaco at ocean.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 10 12:34:14 EST 2010

Hi All,

I have 2 openings in my lab for MS students with interests in the
ecology of deep-sea corals and/or seamounts to begin Summer (preferred)
or Fall 2010.  Please see the FSU website www.fsu.edu for information on
the university .  The degree will be granted in Oceanography through the
new Dept of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences -
http://www.eoas.fsu.edu/.  Applicants with a background in benthic
invertebrates and experience in molecular methods, GIS, video survey
analyses, and/or multivaraite statistics will be given preference.
Application deadline is April 15, 2010.  Application is available at
https://admissions.fsu.edu/gradapp/

Thank you for forwarding this message to potential candidates,
Amy Baco-Taylor

--

Amy Baco-Taylor, PhD
Department of Oceanography