[Coral-List] Swan Islands, Honduras

Andrés Alegría aalegria at icf.gob.hn
Tue Mar 23 10:09:44 EDT 2010

Mr. Bryce,

In 2007, the Honduran government published an analysis on the development
potential of Swan Islands. The document includes an overview on botanic,
zoology and marine characteristics.

It is in spanish. You may download the document “Análisis del Potencial de
Desarrollo en las Islas del Cisne” from this link:

http://hondubirding.wordpress.com/downloads/

Andrés Alegría
Investigación y Monitoreo Biológico
Departamento de Áreas Protegidas / ICF