[Coral-List] Unusual pink rhizostome jellyfish

Crissy Huffard chuffard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 21:02:14 EDT 2010

Dear Eric,

Thanks for this interesting description, which I have forwarded to Steve
Haddock and Mike Dawson, two experts in all things gelatinous.  They may
contact you directly with questions.

In the meantime, please consider posting your observation on Jellywatch
http://www.jellywatch.org/ a fantastic website for compiling observations of
jellies, etc.  Data are freely available to all, and immediately visible on
a Google map.  It's a new project, so please do spread the word if you think
it will be useful in your area.

take care,
Crissy Huffard
Marine Conservation Science and Monitoring Advisor
Conservation International Indonesia

----
Please use chuffard at gmail.com for future correspondence.