[Coral-List] ***SPAM*** Hexacoral/Anemone Database

Abigail Moore abigail2105 at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 20:51:41 EDT 2010

Dear Daphne and all fellow listers

I am sending this query to the list as perhaps other people have had this problem and would benefit from the reply.

I found that the link given below (from the coral-list I just opened) returned a FORBIDDEN message from the server. Maybe there is another link that would work?

direct to database of hexacorals, including sea anemones
               newest version released 1 December 2009
         ***http://hercules.kgs.ku.edu/Hexacoral/Anemone2***

Best regards to all - coral-list has been interesting and thought-provoking recently!

Abigail

Abigail Moore, M.Sc.
Marine Consultant
LP3L Talinti